Welcome to "Oceans of Possibilities" at BNML!
- It's time to sign up for the Summer Reading Program! Set a goal for how many books you can read between now and the finale on August 12th. Get three raffle tickets for our prize packages for finishing the program, and more tickets for coming to programs and checking out books! Everyone will get a free book and goodies too. We also have guessing jars, door prizes at programs, an aquarium cam, and a huge mosaic wall that kids can add a sticker to every time they read a book. What will picture will be revealed??
- Prize packages include 4 tickets to the Jay Peak Pump House Water Park, a Family Pizza Night from Chester's, and 4 tickets with popcorn and drinks to the Welden Theater, all generously sponsored by the Friends of BNML!
- Sign up in-person or online at https://forms.gle/TBzbFjT4BTyi6nEf7.
- No registration is necessary for individual events.
- New this year...the Teen Summer Reading Challenge! Teen Challenge Sheets are below. Either print one or pick one up at the Library. More information about how to become a "BNML Volunteen" is here!