Vermont Online Library
The Vermont Online Library (VOL) offers a wide array of electronic information databases on a variety of topics geared to a variety of age levels, for both generalists and specialists. The information is produced by known and trusted publishers and licensed by the State of Vermont from the Gale Group and H.W. Wilson. These resources are available to you 24-hours-a-day from not only from BNML, but your home, your office – or anywhere Internet access is available.
Over 500 Online non-credit Continuing Education Courses
- You are welcome to enroll in up to 5 courses.
- You have up to 6 months to finish each course.
- You have access to your course 24/7 via the internet.
- Attend class and do your assignments on your schedule . Each course has a real instructor who you may communicate with using email.
- These are non-credit courses and provided for your personal enrichment. They are not intended to be a substitute for any state, government, licensing, or educational requirements.